In this course you will learn cross platform development with Microsoft new web technology stack ASP.NET Core 1.0 MVC, and we will use the new Visual Studio Code IDE which let you develop ASP.NET Core applications on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Please see the introduction module to download the complete source code of the demo application from github.
Is this course for me?
- If you quickly want to get up and running with the new rewritten ASP.NET Core MVC from Microsoft.
- If you want to be able to develop using either Windows, Mac or Linux.
- If you have worked with previous versions of ASP.NET or coming from a different web stack, like LAMP or Java or some other web technology, this course definitely for you.
What are the goal with the course?
The goal of the course is to get you up and running as quick as possible, so we will not spend time on fundamentals of programming or the web, programming languages and such things. I'm not here to let you watch hours and hours of training, this course is design with the goal to get you hands-on and quickly up and running running with ASP.NET Core.
** This course is a living course, meaning it will continuously be updated with the new requests and videos. Please let me know if some videos or unclear or you need some more information and the course will be updated accordingly.
- If you quickly want to get up and running with ASP.NET Core MVC
- If you want to learn cross-platform development using ASP.NET Core MVC